I saw today a father holding his baby...probably 15/18 mo old over a cigarette stand INSIDE a nice department poop'in in the part wear you put out the cigarette...to make matters worse there is a perfectly good bathroom on every floor...I can't even find verbiage to describe it...hysterical.
So I've come to the conclusion today that I am nothing that I thought I was...if you asked me to describe myself I would say I was a down to earth chick, rough and tough with the boys, and that I am not judgmental or prejudiced....APPARENTLY NOT.
I'm know where near down to earth - my head is actually in the clouds, I had no clue about how the other side of the world lives. I am not rough and tough...I'm pissed my blow dryer doesn't work, and don't like being left alone anywhere. And worst off - I‘m judgmental about everything I see - I have a lot of work to do while here. Just another chapter in my discovery of self.
Went to WalMart today...this is where all my judgmental-ness comes pouring out, so I will not say anything...but by saying nothing I'm saying everything...(shaking my head) Oh My God!
My last crazy story for the day is I was approached my girls who we later found out were prostitutes. Dunno what they wanted with me...but it was scary, and eventually had to walk away.until next time...
A Quote...a funny line...just something to think about until next time
I want to be someone who doesn't waste their life wondering what other people think of me. I want to live my life wondering what I think about myself
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment