Or Just the thoughts in my brain However, there are rules for my blog...spelling doesn't count, neither does grammar for that matter - and if you want me to know the difference between then & than or effect & affect...you got the wrong chick!

A Quote...a funny line...just something to think about until next time

I want to be someone who doesn't waste their life wondering what other people think of me. I want to live my life wondering what I think about myself

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm here

Let me make it quick...but I'm here. I arrived yesterday and suffered a HUGE culture shock (laughing at my self) and wasn't sure this was the right decision. However today was day one of training...all I can say is Oh My God....it's fascinating all the planning and detail that goes into this...I don't care what you've done in your life, I can bet you it is NOTHING like this. I loved every minute of it, and was probably the only one excited to receive the 5inch thick 3 ring binder (I know I'm weird) - but the efficiency and detail is remarkable.All in all I should be able to get on the net at least twice a day for at least this next week. My programs start on the 7th so it gets more busy as the days go on.Just in case you need a number this is more for you mom & dad, 01065906688 room 1031....MDM staff you'll get a kick out of this...who do you think was the VERY first person to call me when I got here? Come on Johnny you should know????? LENI!!!!! Gotta love her, she can find us anywhere - what would we do without her?Okay guys...until next time.

No comments: