Or Just the thoughts in my brain However, there are rules for my blog...spelling doesn't count, neither does grammar for that matter - and if you want me to know the difference between then & than or effect & affect...you got the wrong chick!

A Quote...a funny line...just something to think about until next time

I want to be someone who doesn't waste their life wondering what other people think of me. I want to live my life wondering what I think about myself

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So I'm starting to feel like I'm on the TV show Amazing Race. Today we received a series of "to-do's...one of those tasks was to take the subway and find the following places....As my team and I started our day we were excited. First stop - get on the subway.The following link depicts my experience this morning - this is not a joke, it's Beijing people.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8FQsg12hoY

No comments: