Or Just the thoughts in my brain However, there are rules for my blog...spelling doesn't count, neither does grammar for that matter - and if you want me to know the difference between then & than or effect & affect...you got the wrong chick!

A Quote...a funny line...just something to think about until next time

I want to be someone who doesn't waste their life wondering what other people think of me. I want to live my life wondering what I think about myself

Friday, August 15, 2008

Greetings from the confinement of my hotel room....I must say today is the first day i feel a little bit better. Maybe these Chinese people know what they are talking about...they said it would start to feel better in 3 days...and today is day three and I see signs that i am getting better. I still feel like crap, but not as bad as day 1 and 2. No worries on the Mike Luzzo thing - he is only her to help, he would tell on me or get me in trouble. i just mentioned the option to Leni in case I needed to get something over here quickly they (his parents) were mt best resource. Do you think Chicken soup from Arnie & Richie's will make the 16 hour plane ride (LOL) didn't think so. Oh well I'll survive.Okay well I'm off to the hospital to get my finial infusion (I hope) I'll check back later.Love you,Bean

No comments: