Or Just the thoughts in my brain However, there are rules for my blog...spelling doesn't count, neither does grammar for that matter - and if you want me to know the difference between then & than or effect & affect...you got the wrong chick!

A Quote...a funny line...just something to think about until next time

I want to be someone who doesn't waste their life wondering what other people think of me. I want to live my life wondering what I think about myself

Thursday, August 14, 2008

So my worst fear came true today...I was brought to the hospital this morning. Last night I began to feel a tickle in my throat...I woke up this morning to tonsils that were not only the size of golf balls, but completely white and covered with puss. My ears were killing me and I had a fever. Never is my life have I gone down so fast...one minute I was fine the next minute I couldn't stand up. The doctor says I have tonsillitis. At about 8:30am I went to the local hospital with my translator...my fever was 35.4 C (still don't know what that is in F) the doctors and nurses took one look at my throat and started my on an antibiotic IV drip...I left the hospital at about 1:30pm. I'm back in my room now - gonna go to sleep, I'll check in later.

No comments: