Or Just the thoughts in my brain However, there are rules for my blog...spelling doesn't count, neither does grammar for that matter - and if you want me to know the difference between then & than or effect & affect...you got the wrong chick!

A Quote...a funny line...just something to think about until next time

I want to be someone who doesn't waste their life wondering what other people think of me. I want to live my life wondering what I think about myself

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Greetings from the New Women, formerly known as Miserable party of 1...Today i woke up and felt 100x better. No white stuff on the tonsils, no fever, no headache, nothing...it's just like the good Chinese doctor said. "Sick Lady (cause that's what they call me) you do infusion for three days in hospital and you feel better in three days. You no do infusion, you be sick for very long time." She was right on the money...3 days whoa la - all better. Kinda scary actually, but who's asking questions? Not me! I still don't know what was in those bottle of "stuff" that injected in me for 2 1/2 hours each day...fro I know it was Windex, but I'm just go'in with it. All in all thanks for the well wises and prayers, sorry I scared some of you.On with my regular rants about this experience...I must go on the record and rescind everything I ever said about my Assistant Program Manager and my Translators. During this tonsillitis thing they were incredible....they would answer my phone and tell the clients I was in a meeting. They would dodge questions about where I was...they let me sleep for 3 days straight...they found me none Chinese Soup...brought me ice cream...and they faithfully slipped notes under my door wishing me well. They were very sweet and I would not have been able to get through it with out them.Well I'm still very tired at night so I'm going to hit the sack, I'll check back in tomorrow.Btw, has anyone kept all my emails that I sent. I want to forward them on to others and I don't have copies. Let me know if you do.

No comments: